Respect for privacy and personal data protection is part of the culture at Smithy House Associates. This enables us to maintain an environment where our customers, clients and other stakeholders can trust Smithy House Associates to process and protect their personal data.
As a customer, client or stakeholder, your privacy is important to us. We constantly strive to ensure compliance with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and our privacy and data protection policies. Authorised employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers and clients.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Smithy House Associates collects personal data to operate effectively and provide you with the necessary services. We process customer and client data, including:
- contact information of the relevant persons involved
- information relating to accounts
- details on what you are empowered to do on behalf of the organisation you represent (customers and clients)
We also process environmental and social management data, including information about local stakeholders such as information on livelihood, contact information and other similar information.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Smithy House Associates is committed to protecting the security of your personal data.
- We manage information, so it is accurate, readily available and handled in accordance with its sensitivity.
- We use a variety of security technologies and information security procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- We limit access to your personal data to authorised Smithy House Associates employees only. These parties are subject to strict requirements regarding confidentiality and Smithy House Associates can implement disciplinary actions or terminate the employment if these conditions are not met.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Smithy House Associates retains personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for collection. Your personal data will be stored and deleted in accordance with applicable laws.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any requests, questions or complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com